Sunday, January 15, 2017

SNP Blog Train Freebie and Coordinating New Release!

It seems like forever, or about 6 weeks, since I last had a new release. The holidays are a busy time and we host a lot, well actually all, of my family's side of activities. It is exhausting! Then I have 2 kiddos with January birthdays. They are still young so that means cute birthday parties with lots of friends. They are a lot of work but the kids just love them so I do them anyway! Of course I am so busy with the party activities that I forget to take pictures...... Now on to the blog train freebie and new release.



I just loved the blog train colors for January. I always wanted to do a snow kit in blue, purple, and green. But when I got going I felt it was a bit limiting for what I wanted so I added a pink.  It is my youngest daughter's favorite color and thus almost every snow coat she has owned has been pink so this kit will be perfect for her snowy picks. And I wanted a second dark color so I added the dark bluish-gray and created A Snowy Adventure to go along with the blog train mini! It is only available at Scraps 'n Pieces (coming to My Memories soon).

I LOVE this kit! It is my new favorite and has everything you need for all those fun filled snow day activities! And best of all it is 40% off through January 31st. But wait, download the free mini below and you'll find a coupon for even more savings!

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_235&products_id=13782http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_235&products_id=13782

Also coming later this week are an extra paper pack, wood paper pack and wordbits & flairs pack. They will be ready mid to late this week and will also be on sale so if you would rather buy the bundle, wait a few days and check back!



CT Inspiration:
(added as I receive layouts)
 
 

Here is your blog train mini, just click the image for your direct download:

http://bit.ly/2itS6w6

And here are the rest of the stops and a slideshow of the other parts you can collect by visiting all the stops!


Heather Z. Scraps
Josie Scraps
Triple J Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
Janet's Digital Joys
                                           Day Dreams 'n Designs  <<YOU ARE HERE>>
Pixie Glitter Designs





Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Most little girls love pink, don't they? Your new collection is adorable! Thanks for sharing the mini; I love the look of the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelley I just love what you have done with this kit! I especially love that you added a couple extra colors to give it so much more expansive! Well done....though I am trying to spend less (I have so many kits that I have never used!) I believe that I will definitely be waiting for the bundle...I am a kind of bundle girl! This is just beautiful!!! Thanks for the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Janet. It is my new favorite kit! Working on that bundle right now.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Shelley for your part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU bunches :) for sharing such a beautiful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shelley - love your new kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are gorgeous!!! The frame, flowers, cord and snowflake are charming!!! The papers are breathtaking!!! Love the sunburst and newspaper splat are my favs!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that matching set it going straight on my wish list. So adorbs!

    ReplyDelete