Thursday, May 15, 2014

DigiHop Freebie - Summer In Bloom!

I have freebie for you today, Summer In Bloom. It is for the new DigiHop Train! This one you can pick up on my Facebook Page. It is in the DigiHop Freebie Tab. 

~~Looking for the SNP May Blog Train? Scroll down a bit and you will find it!~~


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Day-Dreams-n-Designs/1419540888293638

Click the preview or HERE to go to my facebook page.

Click HERE to find the other blog train freebies at DigiHop's site. Scroll down to the bottom and the "linky" section for freebies. The first section is for designers who also made a full size kit to sell in their store. Even though the train goes live today, the designers can add their freebie links until the 17th so check back then to see if any more designers have added a freebie link!

I am still working on the Hello complete kit and will post it as soon as it is done!

Please leave a comment or reaction below if you download! I love reading your comments and seeing your reactions. It makes it all worth it to keep providing you with these design freebies that I enjoy making for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment