Sunday, June 19, 2016

Blog Train Freebies and Coordinating Clipart Elements Now Available!

This cute set of beach turtles that compliments all the blog train freebies is now available in my store at 50%, just $1.00!  They come with both a textured version for your scrapbook pages and a non-texture version for easier printing. They are CU ok. Just click the preview to head to my store and grab them now while on sale:

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=314&products_id=12322


And don't forget to scroll down and grab this mini that coordinates and it part of the SNP June Blog Train.

bit.ly/1sGEYZW

I also have a free solids pack for the My Memories blog train so keep reading to grab all the recent freebies available!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the link for your part of the blog train? It is so cute and I don't want to miss it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete