Thursday, May 16, 2019

My Memories Blog Train Freebie and Easter Collection coming Saturday!

Hey everyone! I have your May Blog Train Freebie but first up I wanted to show you what will be hitting my store at My Memories on Friday. I know Easter was a few weeks ago but some medical stuff slowed me down and I still wanted to get this released. I haven't scrapped Easter yet so I'm sure there are others that haven't either! Take a look then scroll down and click the blog train freebie preview and it will take you to my store at My Memories where you can check out for free and get the May Pretty Papers! 

Easter Happenings will be 50% off for a limited time. Bundle will be $4.50 and the kit will be $3.50.





Stop by on Saturday for a coordinating freebie to Easter Happenings!

And here is your May Blog Train Freebie, just click the preview or HERE to head to my store and check out for free!


Here are all the stops:
                                          Day Dreams 'n Designs ***YOU ARE HERE***

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 21, 2019

    Thank you so much ... beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за прекрасные бумаги!

    ReplyDelete