Thursday, May 15, 2014

SNP May Blog Train Freebie!

Here is my May blog train freebie for Scraps N Pieces. The train is now non-theme so we get to choose our own. When I saw the color palette I knew exactly what I wanted to do. So I give you, Raindrops Keep Falling. This was so fun to make! Everything on the preview is shown as actual size EXCEPT the cloud and rain drops (acrylic and blue under acrylic). They were too big so I had to make them smaller to fit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh5fwVtbsW6OENESWU1QXMxZVk/edit?usp=sharing

FREEBIE EXPIRED

I also figured out the issue with google docs not offering it in a folder download right on the link page. The minimum size for that appears to be 25 MB from some experimenting that I did. This was just over 20 MB and I made the maximum we can per the blog train rules. So I added a full size version of the preview which put it just over 25 MB! You can always delete it and just keep the 600 Pixel version if you are worried about space. But now you don't have to follow the steps to get the folder download.

Here are the other freebies you can collect:


And here are the links for all the stops!


I also have another Hop freebie for Digihop, a new blog hop open to any designers. It is over on my FACEBOOK PAGE on the DigiHop Freebie tab so go check it out. Also you can click HERE to go to that post and get the main station which includes all the freebies. OR check out my FREEBIE FINDER site for individual links for that blog train and others.

7 comments:

  1. fantastic blog train, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, how adorable! Thank you. I love the papers and the frog so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for a super-fun kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog kit, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - love the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute kit!! Love the raindrops, froggie in the umbrella, the colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete