Sunday, June 1, 2014

ScrappyBee's Blog Train Freebie for the June Beehive Express!

NOTE: I left two papers off the preview. I was looking at it and thinking how do I have that dark paper on the bottom but a much lighter one on top? So I checked the file, yep there are 12 papers.  It was really late when I did the preview. No worries they are all in the download though!

Have you all checked out the new store ScrappyBee? I was over there during iNSD and they had some great challenges and promotions going on. I won an entire store and a free kit from one of the designers. That kit and browsing the store later convinced me to apply for her CT call and as you know I made it and have been posting about our oh so cute kits, BoomersGirl designs. Well they are now doing a monthly blog train, open to all who would like to participate. And of course I jumped on board! It was a crazy month so I just got it in in the nick of time and as a result I am the end of the line for the Beehive Express. 

Here is your paper pack. I have some solids and some textured paper that I thought went well with the beachy theme. These along with the other gorgeous freebies should make you a nice beachy kit for the coming summer months. 

Enjoy and below is the list for the other stops in case you missed any.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh5fwVtbsW6b21uZW9WdXNZa0k/edit?usp=sharing

Click on the preview or HERE for your download.

The rest of the stops in case you missed any:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!! Gorgeous papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper for the water and sand of the beach. Thank you for sharing.. -Marie

    ReplyDelete