Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May BNP New Release sale: It's a Birthday Celebration and freebie!

Hey all, sorry to the newsletter subscribers who came looking for the blog freebie and didn't find it! I prepared the newsletter last night to go out this afternoon so I would have the morning to do the blog post. Well as you can guess, it didn't happen. In fact it is now 9:15 pm and I am just sitting down at the computer. It has been an insane day and I just want to go to bed, but I can't. I wanted to get this posted for you today and I still need to work on tomorrow's post which is your NSD freebie hop freebies. So that means I have a long night ahead of me, but I will make it happen.

May BNP $1 sale through May 7th, pick up It's a Birthday Celebration packs. They are all just $1 and color coordinate with several other designers! 

Take a look and click the previews to head to my store:

You have until May 7th to purchase each pack at just $1. 

My Creative Team has some gorgeous layouts for you:



Don't forget about NSD, the festivities are starting tomorrow at SNP, take a look:

http://bit.ly/SNPiNSD

Here is a sneak peek of your freebies coming tomorrow as part of the SNP NSD/iNSD freebie hop which starts tomorrow.  Make sure you are a newsletter subscriber, fan of my FB page and check here on the blog. There will be a freebie in each one tomorrow!


And now your freebie, a cluster made by CT Christina. Click the preview for your direct download and enjoy:

http://bit.ly/IBCClusterFree

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your patience with the late freebie post today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment