Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Memories Blog Train Freebie plus sneak peek!

It's time for the My Memories blog train and I have a cute mini for you this month. But before we get to that, I was in the middle of designing a coordinating kit when the whole SNP crash happened and my kiddos began their third round of stomach bug. So I am not quite finished with this cute new kit! But I have a sneak peek to show you and then watch for it's release late this week or the beginning of next week depending on MM's processing time. I'm also working on getting all my new products loaded in a new store so stay tuned for my grand opening at a new store soon!


Here's your sneak peek:


And now on to your blog train freebie:
(click to be taken to my store at MM to check out for free)

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DDND-CP-1704-122732&r=day_dreams_n_designs

Here are the rest of your stops:

2 comments:

  1. Чудесный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your share of the blog train!

    ReplyDelete