Sunday, March 17, 2019

My Memories Blog Train Freebie!

Hello and welcome to the My Memories Blog Train. I have a set of solids in the blog train colors for all your scrapbooking needs with all the other minis you have been collecting. Click the image below and it will take you to my store at My Memories. 

Also did you see my Featured Designer spot on the My Memories Blog? I also have a featured designer sale running in my store at My Memories only, take 40% off anything in my store including bundles but hurry because the sale ends on March 19th!



And here is your freebie:




Here are all your stops:

                                           Day Dreams 'n Designs ***YOU ARE HERE***


Thanks for stopping by!
GingerScraps Plain Digital Wrapper | My Memories  

FB|Blog|Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Большое спасибо за бумаги!

    ReplyDelete